taşeron kamu işçi maaş programı

Konu: Finally

Üyelik tarihi
    Mayıs.2009
    Mesajlar

Ynt: Finally

At first this section was only a idea in my mind and actually I lose my assurance when time passes but now ı am very glad to see this section

Thank you very much for Mr Guroy for his efforts

I hope by the help of this section we can improve our language skills and reach companies which display action in Turkey

Thank you again
    Regards

SMMM

Üyelik tarihi
    Nisan.2007
    Mesajlar

I appreciate all people whose struggles helped for opening a section in English. This idea is gonna be helpful us firstly to learn how to handle with the documents and foriegn laws in English. And secondly, our language skills will get higher levels by experiences we'll gain here.

Hopefully, participation to this page will reach big numbers. And I make a suggest for admins here about finding a few foreign members to exchange ideas and to share knowledge.

The more member, the more experience.....

Thanks...

Üyelik tarihi
    Ocak.2008
    Mesajlar

I think This division will be very useful and help improving our terminology related to occupation.
    Thanks for that building this section .
    It's not the strongest species that survive,nor the most intelligent,but the most responsive to change.Charles Darwin ,British scientist.

Üyelik tarihi
    Haziran.2008
    Mesajlar

good forums colleagues
    Kolay gelsin

Üyelik tarihi
    Kasım.2011
    Mesajlar

damn! i have some certificates about certificate of qualification and something like that on my wall but it doesn't inefficiency like english sertificate .

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36