English Conversation

jm

Üyelik
22 Ağu 2011
Mesajlar
hi

if we want to improving our english that we must never talk turkish in this page . then our english will get better day by day but we should be careful that if we keep this for long time after that we can forget turkish language :)

Ynt: English Conversation

Hi,
I would find out when will finish my vocabulary learning process. I learn a new one. They add a new one.

you can share what you learnt here ?! i wonder about this :)

why this page does take long time to conversation ?

anyone knows english here ?!

what's my problem? lol

i have written it at first sentence top of the page.

i'm thinking of english conversation to improving our english day by day .

dont you like my idea ?

Sure . Your advise is helpfull. But please try to write words in right way.

you can correct my mistake that's why we are here .

i dont use any vocabulary or translater that i have just trying to type fluent like turkish language.

then i believe that will take us at true way to better english.

now

can you show me where mistake was in my sentences ?

I am sorry. I am moderator not English Teacher and don't have time to correct sentences here. But any of our collegues who is fluent in English may help you.

so you don't need to warn me if you are not english teacher :)

that you can not know which one is true or not at my english sentences.

your sentence

''I am sorry. I am moderator not English Teacher and don't have time to correct sentences here. But any of our collegues who is fluent in English may help you.''

i am sorry , i am a moderator here , not english teacher that i really have anytime to correct your sentences but our colleagues who know fluent english can help you.

also i can correct your mistakes because i am a colleagues too according to you . :)

i already corrected, you can check up the page

''I am sorry. I am moderator not English Teacher and don't have time to correct sentences here. But any of our collegues who is fluent in English may help you.''

türkçesi : ( üzgünüm, ben moderatorum ingilizce öğretmen değil ve cümleleri burada düzeltmek için hiç zamana sahip değilim.bizim meslektaşlarımızdan herhangi biri kim akıcı ingilizce sana yardımcı olabilir

ayrıca (- may' i kullanamassın burada ) 'may' i sadece 'i' ile kullanabilirsin.. örneğin : may i help you ?

i am sorry , i am a moderator here , not english teacher that i really have anytime to correct your sentences but our colleagues who know fluent english can help you.

benimkinin türkçesi

üzgünüm,ben burada bir moderatörüm,ingilizce öğretmeni değil üstelik cümlelerini düzeltmek için hiçte zamanım yok ama akıcı ingilizce bilen meslektaşlarımız sana yarcımcı olabilir.

Very nice my friend. Keep on our way. You can never speak fluent English.
First of all you have to learn your level.
Secondly you have to try very hard years.
After 4-5 years probably u can raise any objection about my English .
Bye bye

damn!

why do you talk like that ?!

what's wrong if i correct your some mistake at sentences!

you had spent many years for learning english but you still dont know how would you use about pronouns that you said that ''collegues who is fluent in English may help you'' lol

i respect you because of older than me but you can not blame me and insult like that.

not knowing is not shame but shame not to learn.

clap clap clap.

firstly you asked me to show your mistakes then you blamed me. it is really hard to understand eagues like you colleagues.

i would recommendation that you should be tolerant.

unfair competition begins with colleague like you.

we are here for some reasons. dont forget please.

bye

Very nice my friend. Keep on our way. You can never speak fluent English.
First of all you have to learn your level.
Secondly you have to try very hard years.
After 4-5 years probably u can raise any objection about my English .
Bye bye

Very nice my friend.( türkçe duygular katılarak yazıldığı için bir yabancıya bu cümle söylendiğinde, konuya göre bir anlam veremeyecektir )

Keep on our way. You can never speak fluent English.( keep on your way , yolunun üzerinden devam et )-our olmaz

First of all you have to learn your level.( ''-have to'' eki gereklilik,zorunluluk ve katti kurallarda kullanılır , 'should' kullanılması daha doğrudur , should 'tavsiye anlamında zorunluluk' manası katar.

Secondly you have to try very hard years. ( ingilizcede very hard years diye bişey yoktur , 'difficult years' kullanılabilir )

After 4-5 years probably u can raise any objection about my English . ( - raise örnek : güneş,ay doğması , paranın yükselmesi gibi somut alanlarda kullanılıyor..ingilicede yükselinmez , raise yerine ' imporve = ilerletme ' kullanılması daha uygun olacaktır.

not : ingilizcesi zayıf olan moderatörlerin ingilizce sayfalarda moderatörlük yapmamasını tavsiye ediyorum , yanlış bilgiler ve yönlendirmeler olabiliyor..

saygılar

Kişi haddini bilmek gibi irfan olmazmış. Ne güzel laf :)

thank you to reactive back the page.

Issues about the subject you argue is undoubtedly redundancy. Throughout the topic, i have been confronted with some ever increasing disputation between two people. People endeavouring to learn english by writing are not imperative to listen you. If you'd like to continue to debate, Personally, i propose you to go on this disputation at an another topic.
In addition to what i mentioned above, to sum up, The competition between people who learning english that will be continued.

Üst