Finally

nguroy

Tanınmış Üye
Üyelik
2 Haz 2005
Mesajlar
Konum
istanbul
Now it is opened. You can share your commnets here. But of course do not forget the rules. :)

Ynt: Finally

Yes.İn the end new section is opened.As Mr.nguroy told not to forget the rules.This section is helped us many things by joining our memebers even developing our English.

We look forward to meeting our memebers here in the future

Sincerely

ferhat

Thank you very much for this section. :) I am sure, this section will be very useful for us...

Whether the new department of good friends
I hope everyone will benefit
Keep everyone he could please help

Herkes ingilizce yazıyor... böyle bir şart yok bu arada, rahat olun arkadaşlar :)

Bu bölüm altında İngilizce Sabit başlıklar açabiliriz

Tek düzen hesap planı ( The Uniform Chart of Accounts)

Gelir tablosu ( Statemant of İncome)

Bilanço ( Balance Sheet)

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this section..

Also, Can I speak Latin?

it's a good idea i hope that this section will be useful we will improve our english someone can say they don't need to learn english but english is very important things for our job..
good luck ;D ;D ;D

maybe we can invite to someone who is working in turkey as an accountant in international firm to here for talking about their countries rules and codes and tax ::)

Düzeltmek görevim değil ama arkadaşlar büyük küçük harf ayrımına dikkat etmiyorlar.

At first this section was only a idea in my mind and actually I lose my assurance when time passes but now ı am very glad to see this section

Thank you very much for Mr Guroy for his efforts

I hope by the help of this section we can improve our language skills and reach companies which display action in Turkey

Thank you again :)
Regards

I appreciate all people whose struggles helped for opening a section in English. This idea is gonna be helpful us firstly to learn how to handle with the documents and foriegn laws in English. And secondly, our language skills will get higher levels by experiences we'll gain here.

Hopefully, participation to this page will reach big numbers. And I make a suggest for admins here about finding a few foreign members to exchange ideas and to share knowledge.

The more member, the more experience.....

Thanks...

I think This division will be very useful and help improving our terminology related to occupation.
Thanks for that building this section .

damn! i have some certificates about certificate of qualification and something like that on my wall but it doesn't inefficiency like english sertificate . :)

Üst